Rootstock (Fathers & Sons) - Concert Only
Jim & Devin Cuddy - Bill & Joel Plaskett Friday August 24, 2018
The 10th singer-songwriter event returns with a family twist: bringing together two famous Canadian father-son duos, Cuddy and Plaskett, for a special evening of music and storytelling. A founding member of Blue Rodeo, Jim Cuddy is one of this country’s most unmistakable voices and his son Devin continues the legacy of masterful songwriting with his own musical dexterity, and unique lyrical approach. Joel Plaskett released Solidarity a new collaborative album, sharing the spotlight with his father, Bill, in an album full of strong guitar playing and thoughtful, accessible songs - an excellent addition to the Plaskett catalogue.
Additional Concert Information:
Dinner Guests and Wine Club Members have Advanced Seating Benefits beginning at 5:00 pm (or when sound check is complete). The first two rows of seats are not available for selection until General Admission at 7:00 pm. Join the Club!
Our open-air Amphitheatre is nestled on the side of a hill surrounded by vineyard. In order for this unique experience 'under the stars' to be enjoyed by everyone, please allow us to make a few simple suggestions. Please take a moment to look through the FAQ for additional helpful information!
- Extend your stay in beautiful Niagara with accommodations at White Oaks Resort & Spa. Visit www.whiteoaksresort.com and use promo code SUMMERPROMO to access an exclusive concert package including one-night accommodation, $20 breakfast credit per person, shuttle to and from the concert, VIP concert wristbands and a bottle of wine in your room.
- Rain or Stars, the show will go on. Whether it looks like rain (or not), we recommend you bring your umbrella, and light rain gear. Come prepared for any eventuality. As Mark Twain once said, 'Water, taken in moderation, cannot hurt anybody'. The safety of our artists, guests and staff is always our top priority.
- Wearing proper shoes can help prevent or reduce the risk of a slip, trip and fall incident. Don’t wear shoes with leather or smooth-surfaced soles, or spiked/high heels.
- Libations... wine, light fare, and refreshments will be available in the Hospitality Tent throughout the evening. For the safety of all guests, baggage checks will be conducted at the gate. Any outside food or drink will be confiscated and admittance may be denied without refund.
- The "Bowl" opens at 7:00 pm for General Admission to allow you plenty of time to get comfortable, but don't fret if you're the last one to arrive... we have a seat for everyone!
- We are a non-smoking venue.
Conditions of Sale
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone who is or appears to be intoxicated
- Absolutely no cancellations or refunds can be made to tickets once they are purchased
- Tickets must be purchased for all patrons including children
- Program and artists are subject to change
- Tickets are not to be resold – purchase from or resale by unauthorized sources may invalidate ticket