Returns & Cancellations
Wine & Icewine
Orders are charged to your credit card at the time of purchase.
We may replace any bottle of wine that is damaged, flawed, or that the customer finds unsatisfactory. We ask the customer return the unfinished portion of the original bottle for replacement. We cannot exchange alcoholic beverages unless the product is corked or flawed. We are also unable to accept returns or exchanges of wine that is ordered in error. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for the exchange of a corked or flawed product.
Wine is a perishable commodity. Wine does not like extremes of temperature: hot humid summer and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. Great Estates Niagara is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment.
- Contact the Great Estates of Niagara within 30 days via email email@example.com or phone 905-468-4637 X 6182 for any return inquiries. We will not accept wine shipped back to us without prior authorization. All wine contents, unless broken during shipping, must be returned in full to the winery for exchange only (no returns). Do not discard contents of wine bottles. If it is a quality control issue please re-cork the unused portion of wine. The wine will be analyzed by our lab.
- Once you contact us you will be given instructions for shipping your wine back to us. The customer is responsible for shipping back damaged wine(s) to us in order to process an exchange. A shipping label will be provided to the customer to use in the return of the wine.
- Once damaged wine(s) are received they will be exchanged with the same wine(s) (if available) or like value wine(s). Some of our wines are limited productions and exact wine(s) may not be available for replacement.
NO CANCELLATIONS, EXCHANGES, OR REFUNDS.
Please note that all tickets sold by Great Estates Niagara are final sale. Great Estates Niagara does not issue cancellations or refunds for tickets once they have been purchased. Please note the below guidelines regarding ticket terms of sale.
- We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone who is or appears to be intoxicated
- Absolutely no cancellations or refunds can be made to tickets once they are purchased
- Tickets must be purchased for all patrons including children
- Program and artists are subject to change
- Tickets must not be resold - purchase from or resale by unauthorized sources may invalidate ticket
- Performances take place RAIN or SHINE
WINE CLUB CANCELLATIONS
Cancellation requests must be received no later than 30 days prior to the billing. All cancellation requests received within 30 days of billing will be processed following the shipment. To cancel please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations will be made after your Wine Club Member card is returned to:
Great Estates Wine Club
2145 Niagara Stone Road
SAVOUR THE SIGHTS TICKETS
Cancellations can be made up to 7 days before the event date noted on the ticket. Please note that cancellations can be made for “Savour the Sights” tickets only and do not apply to dining experiences before concerts. To cancel or change your Savour the Sights tickets to another date please contact us at 905-468-4637 X 6163.