Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 2 cloves, Garlic
- 7 ozs jar, Roasted Red Peppers, drained
- 8 ozs Sun-dried Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup Pepperoncini, drained & stemmed
- 8 ozs Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 ozs Feta Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Soy Sauce
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Fresh Basil, loosely packed
- 1 cup Fresh Parsley, loosely packed
To begin, mince garlic in a food processor, add the roasted red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes and pepperoncini, blend until they are finely chopped. Add the cream cheese, feta cheese, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Gradually add the olive oil, blend until incorporated. Add the basil and parsley until finely chopped.
Serve with pita chips or crostini! Enjoy.