Great Estates Niagara
September Wine Club Contest
Contest Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”)
How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win. Purchase will not improve an entrant's chance of winning. The Contest commences at 12:00 a.m. EST on September 1st 2020 and closes at 11:59 p.m. EST on September 30th 2020.
There are three (3) ways to enter, as follows:
- (a)Eligible Purchase: Eligible entrants may visit www.greatestatesniagara.com/wine-club and purchase any wine club membership for themselves or as a gift to be automatically entered to win. All entries must be submitted online no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on September 30th 2020, the CONTEST CLOSING DATE. Participation is limited to one (1) entry per wine club membership purchase during the contest period. Web site tracking determines date and time of entry. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all entries will be void. Arterra Wines Canada, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost, delayed or corrupted data transmission, line failures of any network or telephone, or inability to access the website.
- (b)Eligible referral: Eligible entrants may refer a friend to purchase any wine club to be automatically entered to win. To enter, email email@example.com and provide the name of the person you referred to be automatically entered. Both the referring party and the purchaser will be entered into the contest. All referrals must be submitted by email no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on September 30th 2020. Participation is limited to one (1) referral per wine club membership purchase during the contest period. Web site tracking determines date and time of entry. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all your entries will be void. Arterra Wines Canada, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost, delayed or corrupted data transmission, line failures of any network or telephone, or inability to access the website.
- (c)No purchase necessary: Eligible entrants must legibly hand-print (or mechanically print) your full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), telephone number (including area code) and email address on a single 3x5 piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with sufficient postage to: JACKSON-TRIGGS NIAGARA ESTATE, 2145 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0 (a “Mail-in Entry”). Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the end of the contest period, and only those received by September 30th, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST will be eligible. No mechanical reproductions permitted. If an eligible Mail-in request is received, the applicable entrant that submitted such Mail-in Entry will receive one entry into the contest. Limit of one (1) Mail-in Request per envelope with sufficient postage. For greater certainty, each Mail-in Entry must be mailed in a separate envelope bearing sufficient postage and mass Mail-in Entries in the same envelope will be void. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or illegible Mail-in Entries (all of which are void).
Eligibility: This Contest is open to residents of the provinces of Ontario, Manitoba, Nova Scotia and British Columbia who are of legal drinking age in the province of Ontario except for directors, officers, employees and contractors (and those with whom they are domiciled, and their immediate families, which includes spouse, sibling, parent and child) of the Sponsor, its agents or representatives, their agents or representatives, liquor licensees or any distributor or company involved in any phase of Contest administration.
Grand Prize(s): There is one grand prize(s) [the “Grand Prize(s)”] to be won consisting of:
- Two night stay at White Oaks Resort & Spa
- $200 gift card for The Spa at White Oaks Resort
- Premium wine tasting at Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate for two
- Riedel Glass Demonstration & Tasting at Inniskillin Wines for two
- Lunch for two in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Dinner for two in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Great Estates Niagara Gift Basket
The approximate retail value of the/each Grand Prize is $1,500 CDN. The Grand Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, is/are not transferrable and is/are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other expenses not covered within the Grand Prize package are the responsibility of the respective winner.
The Sponsor reserves the right at any time to substitute the Grand Prize(s) (or component thereof) for any reason, provided a Grand Prize(s) (or component) of comparable value is substituted.
Winner Selection: On October 1st 2020, entrant will be selected in a random drawing at 12:00 p.m. EST in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario from among all eligible entries received. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must have complied with these Official Rules and must correctly answer a time-limited mathematical, skill-testing question to be administered by mail, telephone or online without assistance of any kind and sign a Confirmation of Compliance with Rules Acceptance of Prize & Release acknowledging and releasing Sponsor, (the “Contest Administrator”), any distributor or company involved in the supply of the Grand Prize, or any component or any phase of contest administration, their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”) from any liability (including, without limitation, any damages, losses or injury) in connection with this Contest, the awarding of the Grand Prize and/or resulting from acceptance or use of the Grand Prize (including any prize-related activity). The odds of winning based upon number of entries received. The selected entrant will be notified by mail, electronic mail or by telephone, within two (2) days of the draw date. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of selection, if there is a return of any Grand Prize notification as undeliverable, or if the selected entrant fails to comply with any of the forementioned, selected entrant will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Winner must provide proof that they are of legal age to purchase alcohol products in the form of government issued photo ID.
Miscellaneous: The Provincial liquor agencies are not connected with this Contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter that relates to this Contest.
By accepting a/the Grand Prize, the winner(s) consent(s) to the use of his/her name, address (city and province), voice, statements and or photograph, without further compensation or authorization, to be used for promotional purposes by the Sponsor or any related entities thereto in connection with this Contest. All information obtained from non-winning ballots will be used only to administer this Contest and for no other purpose. This Contest is subject to all relevant Canadian laws, is owned and operated by the Sponsor and administered by the contest administrator. The Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors or omissions and reserves the right to cancel or amend this Contest in the event of such errors or omissions.
By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to release, indemnify and forever hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising or to arise by reason of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or the acceptance, use or misuse of the Grand Prize.
The Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate this Contest, in whole or in part, or modify this Contest in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules and Regulations. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, incomplete or illegible entries. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or web site; to be in violation of the terms of service of the web site; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Automated entries (including but not limited to entries submitted using any bot, script, macro or Contest service), copies, third-party entries, facsimiles and/or mechanical reproductions are not permitted and will be disqualified. In the event of multiple persons attempting to enter the Contest through one email account, the authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.