NEW! Winemaker's Retrospective Tasting
|Date:||Thu, Jun 2, 2022 - Thu, Jun 30, 2022|
|Time||11:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
Offered Tuesdays & Thursdays at 11:00 am & 2:00 pm
Experience an intimate and elevated wine tasting experience in our Barrel Cellar. Hosted by our Estate Winemaker, this event is a unique opportunity to taste a selection of current releases and exclusive back vintages from the Inniskillin Library. Enjoy a selection of cheese and charcuterie as you sip five exceptional wines.
Current wines to be tasted include*:
- 2020 Reserve Series Pinot Gris, $20.95
- 2019 Reserve Series Pinot Noir, $25.95
- 2010 Winemaker’s Series Pinot Noir, $80.95
- 2018 Vidal Icewine, $49.95
- 2001 Vidal Icewine, $200.95
We're offering two seatings of 12 people at each to ensure an intimate experience for all guests—a minimum of 6 guests is required to conduct the experience.
* Due to limited quantities of our library wines, tasting selections may change without notice.
$60 per person. Wine Club Members save 20%
Reservations required. Walk-ins welcome based on availability